We are in need of a temporary Licensed Dental Hygienist to fill in from August 2019 - October 2019 for a member of their staff that will be out on maternity leave. Candidate MUST be licensed. They will take in existing & new patients, perform x-rays, complete charting, do teeth cleanings, work directly with dentists, and any other misc. tasks as assigned.
Hours are Monday - Thursday from 7:45 AM - 5:00 PM and Friday from 7:45 AM - 12:00 PM.
Pay commensurate with experience.
Payroll & Benefits Generalist
G&S has an opening for a driven and detail-oriented Payroll & Benefits Generalist at a Willmar, MN office. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, retirement savings with 401k match and much more!
This role is a great fit for an individual who is highly motivated and has experience with:
• Processing payroll and associated reporting with a high degree of accuracy.
• Experience managing an HRIS system and overseeing timekeeping systems, preferably through ADP.
• Complete all month-end and year-end reporting.
• Benefit administration and knowledge is a plus.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal & professional ethical standards, & align decisions with our client's values, giving recognition to those you see living out our values.
• Build & maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems, & make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Our client requires the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in HR or accounting preferred with a minimum of two years of payroll administration experience, preferably in a multi-state environment.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Professional demeanor and presence with the ability to maintain confidentiality and be fiscally responsible.
This position will be Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. 1 hour unpaid lunch break. Pay is commensurate with experience.